Not Your Average Operator, Ep: 024 – How do we create conditions we don’t want?
The question that your team address this week is a difficult one requiring some genuine introspection.
How am I complicit in creating the conditions I say I don’t want?
Recognizing that we contribute to generating our own negative situation is humbling. Owning those areas and getting behind them in some ways to find our underlying drivers is a task that we often shy away from. In this tough, but also humorous and ultimately uplifting conversation, your team cover the following areas:
- Resignation, leading to a negative physiological state and a mediocre path
- Choosing between discipline or disappointment
- The difficulty that can still be found even when you know exactly what you should be doing
- Illusions of effectiveness that can result from being overly busy and overcommitted
- The importance of clarifying your thoughts through conversation or journaling
- How to say no with an open heart in a healthy way
- Identify the task, organize a process, plan and take action
- Asking for help
Send in questions you would like the team to address, and share with us and your circle what you are dealing with in this area. If you are willing to, let us know how you have dealt with these challenges yourself and pay it forwards.
Follow Us on…
Contact your hosts at: