NYAO, Ep: 081 – 5 Styles of Leadership
Ever wonder what kind of leader you are? Does it match your personality? Are there instances when you have to shift from one style to the next depending on the environment? Now you can find out!
This week, the team tackles the 5 styles of leadership and share some of their own experiences and how they are as leaders.
5 Styles of Leadership:
- Authoritative: imposes expectations and define outcomes.
- Participative: involves team members in the decision making process.
- Delegative: gives initiative to team members.
- Transactional: presents rewards, punishments and other exchanges to get the job done.
- Transformational: inspires his or her followers with a vision and then encourages and empowers them to achieve it.
To find out about yourself, we recommend you visit:
Paul “Melon” McFadden
Raf “Tio” Espinosa
LISTEN IN ON: