NYAO, Ep: 064 – The Tender Warrior – Part II
The boys had the immense privilege of hosting Tony Imbarlina Sr. as he joined the gang to have a lively discussion on Chapter 2 of Stu Weber’s book, Tender Warrior. They discuss what this chapter invoked in them individually, regarding the Scout role every man of the household has been commissioned to play by the social construct of our society. More importantly, they explored collectively the ways in which the timeless wisdom delivered in this chapter can have an application in our lives. The lessons are many, but some of the key highlights discussed in this chapter are profound if not simplistic and enduring in their nature.
– The distinction in the word “provision” by Stu Weber.
– The significance of the symbiotic relationship between the Scout and the wagon train, and how you can’t have one without the other.
– The measure of a man is the spiritual and emotional health of his family.
– Trust is the ultimate currency, and it’s earned through daily small tasks
– The importance and grave difference between sight and vision.
– Who’s been the Scout in your life?
Please share your thoughts about this episode and more importantly, we hope this encourages our listeners to pick a copy up for yourself and those closest around you. We encourage all of our listeners to reach out to us with your own stories. We love reading your insights, feedback, and how we can add more value to your day.
Paul “Melon” McFadden
Raf “Tio” Espinosa
LISTEN IN ON: