Rosie Lee has been a serial Entrepreneur for over 30 years. As a MilSpouse to a Vietnam Vet, Rosie saw the untapped potential in the Veteran Community for small business owners and Entrepreneurs.
After working for other Veteran Service Organizations, she believed she could do it a different way and give Veterans and Military Families the proper training in Entrepreneurship needed to find success post-Military service.
This led her to start Action Zone which was created by the Veteran community for the Veteran community. Their services are designed to help Veterans, Active Duty, Reservists, Guards, Spouses and Dependents build businesses by:
– Providing education and advocacy for the entire military community seeking an alternative to traditional employment.
– Supporting Military Spouses and Dependents who create businesses that are impervious to the nomadic nature of military life for families.
– Connecting Veterans to advocates and assets in the region to provide the most comprehensive system of support to develop and launch a business.
As Executive Director of Action Zone, Rosie serves the military community in their quest for business success, as well as the surrounding entrepreneur support community as an active and willing collaborator.
Learn more about Rosie and Action Zone at these links provided below:
– Action Zone Website: https://www.actionzonetampa.com
– Rosie Lee’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosemlee/
I would like to thank our sponsors:
- Anthony Kovic of the Tampa Post
- Adam Bird of Heroes Media Group
- Angel Francisco of SMarketing
Please like and share this interview — and don’t forget to subscribe to the official YouTube Channel of Vetting America!