7 Powerful Oprah Quotes to Influence You to Live Your Best Life!
Written by HMG Staff on 03/18/2019
According to Webster’s dictionary, the definition of influence means a person or thing with the capacity or power to have an effect on someone or something. If you don’t know by now, Oprah Winfrey is one of the most influential people in America.
During the 90’s, Oprah started showcasing her favorite things on her talk show. Business owners who were experiencing a slump in sales, benefited from Oprah selecting and advertising their products on her show. Oprah was spreading that black girl magic dust in the air long before the term gained popularity on social media. Business owners quickly experienced an increase in sales and had a hard time keeping up with the demand for their products. If Oprah can influence consumers to spend trillions of dollars on products, she can influence you through her inspiring quotes.
In memory of my father, I want to share seven of my favorite Oprah quotes. The number seven represents my father’s birthdate. Without him, I would not be who I am today. I hope these quotes will influence you to Live by Design, Not by Default.â
1. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.”
2. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
3. “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.”
4. “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.”
5. “True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.”
6. “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.”
7. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”
Jai is a Lifestyle Design Strategist, and she gives clients the tools they need for personal and professional growth.